Monday, November 3, 2014

Electrical & plumbing Rough In



I installed a Ton of wiring in this home.  I'm very paticular in my skilled trades and take pride in doing something right and neat. I had a great deal of help from a friend who is just like me in my thinking prepare the home for electrical service. I also plumbed the entire house in Pex plumbing and I oversized the drains I sched 40 pvc. I chose a heat pump water heater instead of a conventional water heater for energy effiency. I also did not choose the on demand because of the maintenance schedule they require. I also wired the house for home networking,security,etc. wiring home for future was a good read and I did a great deal of Cat6 cabling in the home. All the systems will be controlled in a separate panel. 

1 comment:

  1. It’s important to think ahead when installing wiring and plumbing. Set things up right the first time to avoid headaches in the future! A heat pump water heater sounds like a great choice. My husband and I had a heat pump installed in our home last year. We can’t believe the difference in both efficiency and comfort!

    ReplyDelete